The purpose of this role is to identify improvement opportunities, constantly challenge existing processes for possibility of improvement and standardisation, and recommend initiatives and coordinate teams in the delivery of such initiatives. The role holder will be recognised as the Continuous Improvement (CI)coach for the market and perform a key role in identifying and implementing process improvements and simplification initiatives.
Please note that this role is location independent in EMEA region.
- Lead the design and deployment of all business processes across EMEA (+20 countries) to enable continuous improvement of all customer demands
- Lead end to end design of customer management processes for Europe, Africa, TUCA and MEKSA
- Lead the deployment, simplification and transformation of the business process agenda across all of continental Europe
- Translate all simplification outputs into business requirements to shape process design.
- Perform quality management reviews, ensuring all agreed business and design requirements are met
- Educate the operations team in applying a consistent and structured approach and using appropriate tool
- Influence team members to address process gaps, identify inefficiencies and help to embed a continuous improvement culture in the organisation
- Forward look and planning of processes 3-5 years to support alignment of EMEA transformation with the process requirements across customer operations and customer excellence teams
- Underpin through business process the delivery of 436 million RCOP, 716GM and 676 million litres across all of EMEA
- Continuously challenge the business on what are added value processes for the business, in line with competitors, to ensure focus and prioritisation and strategic ambitions .
- Leads the planning, resource allocation of critical processes across EMEA and measure success at a EMEA PU level
- Activity impact across EMEA performance unit as well as cross-functional in Castrol – supply chain, finance, GBS)
- Required to influence upwards and cross functionally, across marketing, sales, supply chain and customer services at a LT level
- Lead critical large complex transformation / simplification activity aligned to the EMEA strategic agenda
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant internal and external customers and stakeholders to ensure the development of accurate representation of processes and feasible CI approaches are defined.
- Strategic, complex nature of problems that span from customer across multiple Castrol functions
- Issues are ambiguous with competing priorities – role expected to lead design and implementation of solutions
- Requirement to apply authority and judgement to problems – combined with need to develop new solutions / create new approaches to problems
- Support the operations team & GBS in identifying critical strategic process improvement areas that will be required to meet its strategic objectives.
- Deliver change management activities required to implement re-designed processes and systems, by applying an agile methodology (as appropriate) and working closely with the digital product specialists.
- Lead / influence team to develop clear benchmarking inputs for critical processes and set appropriate targets.
- Regularly monitor, track and analyse results of all on-going initiatives to assure effectiveness of process improvement activities and mitigate risks of failure.
- Conduct relevant analyses to define the impact of process improvement and generate reports as and when necessary.
Job Holder Requirements (Minimum education, experience & capabilities)
- University degree OR equivalent desirable
- Operational business experience, ideally in business process design & implementation
- Operational experience of the O2C process is desirable
Skills & Competencies
- Influencing Ability & Negotiation - Ability to proactively seek out diversity of opinion and effectively integrate others' views to come up with an optimal resolution
- Ability to harmonize and align people, business processes and systems with busin
- Process quality & improvement – Mastery
- Stakeholder management – Mastery
- Influence – Mastery
- Problem Solving and Strategic thinking skills
- Use operational tools to improve customer experience - Skilful