We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Business Support Representative
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
- Be the centre of expertise for GBS Europe in our ERP systems (SAP, ISP, Siebel) and components of various Satellite systems through the process of analysis, investigation and coaching.
- Ensure accurate dispatching of invoices to customers physically and monitor electronic invoice dispatch process and resolve issues as required
- Be the centre of excellence for invoice management, ensure customer invoice quality issues are corrected and root causes identified are tracked
- Issue Credit and Debit notes based on Sales requests and adhering to Delegations of Authority
- Coordinate with various departments in the business and GBS for required and specific information in respective stages of invoice management
- Drive timely availability of Delivery Receipt Notes (DRN) by coordinating with various departments in the business and GBS
- Provide an input to the business’ Sales Invoice First Pass Yield (SIPFY) measurements
- Ensure the Delegation of Authority is in place for any amendment for existing invoice(s) and for other requests
- Provide expertise and support for projects as and when required
- Application of tools & processes – Apply and promote within the team the appropriate tools and processes for planning, risk management, and scheduling
What You will need to be successful:
- Identify and implement improvements to invoice management processes to reduce the number of errors occurring and minimise rework
- Create, document, review and update procedures where required
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Proficiency in English language
- High analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong stakeholder and communication management skills
- SAP experience is nice to have
- Highly motivated
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!