We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
Business Support Representative!
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Ensure accurate dispatching of invoices
- Monitor electronic invoice dispatch process, resolve issues as required
- Ensure customer invoice quality issues are corrected
- Create, documents, review and update procedures where required
- Issue Credit and Debit notes based on requests
- Coordinate with various departments for required and specific information in respective stages of invoice management
- Provide an input to the business
- Ensure the Delegation of Authority is in place for any amendment for existing invoice(s) and for other requests
- Provide expertise and support for projects as and when required
- Identify and implement improvements to invoice management processes to reduce the number of errors occurring and minimize rework
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Minimum 1-year relevant customer service
- High analytical skills
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must demonstrate high reasonable level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong stakeholder and communication management skills
- Show an intermediate level aptitude for systems applications (SAP, ISP and Siebel would be an advantage)
- Highly motivated
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement