Responsible for processing requisitions, placing orders for goods and services, monitoring orders until the invoice is processed and supplier is paid, and resolving blocked invoice queries, in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Procurement Team and advance your career as a Buyer-Analyst!
We have the following requirements:
- Validate Purchase Requisitions (PR) in accordance with policies adhered
- Engage BP stakeholders – e.g. requestors, sourcing specialist etc., to finalize the purchase decision
- Generate Purchase Order and confirming acceptance by the supplier
- Resolve operational issues with the suppliers, sourcing specialist and requestor related to the quality, delivery or receipt of good / services, invoice payment, return of materials, etc.
- Manage required changes to PO and closure of the PO
- Handle PO related queries received from Supplier, Accounts Payable, or other Business requestor
- Resolve operational issues
- Monitor and analyze reports
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business or Supply Chain or suitable similar qualification
- Experience in Procurement / Supply chain/ Order to Cash or Finance field is desirable
- Fluency in English, German/Spanish language knowledge is an advantage
- Advanced skills in Excel, SAP knowledge is a plus
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Experience in customer/vendor facing roles
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home