We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our procurement team and advance your career as aOur 'Counterparty Due Diligence (CDD) team ensures that operations are conducted in accordance with bp practices and requirements, including adherence with data privacy regulations and maintaining detailed audit trails for all decisions and controlled document retention. We are currently hiring for the position of Enablement Lead – who is responsible for reviewing and assessing all escalations raised by the CDD Analysts and acts as the primary point of contact for the relevant bp businesses.
CDD Enablement Lead!
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Using a risk-based approach to screening analyses red flags, assess risk presented by the counterparty, and recommends mitigation plans.
- Monitor the CDD tool and prioritize workload to ensure accurate and timely delivery of services.
- Review research carried out by the CDD Analysts, challenge and advise and provide coaching where appropriate.
- Securely store all information ensuring data privacy compliance.
- Assist in operating the High-Risk Agent Group Control Process (HRAGCP).
- Participate in relevant segment CDD forums, and drive continuous improvement and efficiencies.
- Drive system, tools, and process standardization and automation.
- Partner closely with Ethics & Compliance, Legal, Finance Groups, Procurement, Credit, Internal Control and supported businesses.
- Develop and maintain collaborative efforts with the business.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field; or professional certification such as ACAMS or ICA
- 4-5 years of working experience in CDD and Pre-Qualification / AML, Compliance, Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- A proactive and dynamic approach
- Ability to communicate and influence across different levels in the organization
- Engaging and collaborative way of working
- Resilient and experienced in working in a multi-faceted environment
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements, and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, and other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, a wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement