Responsible for providing elemental procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the hub or at site, conducting day-to-day (non-category aligned) procurement execution activities under supervision, in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
Process and Data Integrity
- Understand and operate the CDD process, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of services in accordance with SLAs. Monitor assigned queues in the CDD tool and prioritise workload.
- Conduct on demand CDD screening for counterparties in accordance with the risk based CDD process.
- Monitor the continuous monitoring reports for new matches
- Instigate follow-up reviews at frequencies determined by the risk rating for the counterparties or agents
- Review any matches to establish validity and, if appropriate, recommend next steps which may include moving to a higher level of rigor, or escalate – include recommendations on action based on precedents
- Ensure that the rationale for all decisions is annotated as needed in the CDD tool
- Compile as appropriate and send CDD request forms to counterparties as required, as well as analysing subsequent responses and propose the appropriate risk level to be assigned.
- Draft any mitigating actions to be sent to BP business requesters.
- Securely store all information in accordance with the requirements of the CDD Practice and policy ensuring compliance with any data privacy requirements
- Understand and assist in operating the High Risk Agent Group Control Process (HRAGCP)
- Provide subject matter expertise for the CDD process to requestors to ensure that the appropriate level of rigor is applied to CDD and HRAGCP evaluations of counter-parties
- Participate in periodic reviews of the CDD or HRAGCP process with fellow practitioners and subject matter experts from Ethics & C, Legal, etc.
- Ensure Compliance to CDD and Pre-Qualification policy and procedures.
- Ensure counterparty data integrity in the systems is preserved and enhanced in line with CDD policy and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
- Ensure all information are stored securely in accordance with the requirements of the CDD process ensuring compliance with any data privacy requirements
- Comply with all BP’s Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) policies and procedures and all HSSE directions of line manager or HSSE Manager
- Participate in HSSE training and discussions, workplace inspections and audits, assist in the resolution of Health & Safety issues, and contribute to successful implementation of HSSE programmes and initiatives
- Managing internal and external stakeholders in different countries and across all segments
- Understand Anti Money Laundering and Anti Brobery & Corruption requirements and ensure compliance
- Automation of manual processes
- Supporting segments as they manage their customer and supplier risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field; or professional certification such as ACAMS or ICA.
- 5+ years of working experience in CDD and Pre-Qualification / AML, Compliance, Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Significant experience of people management and managing medium scale operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Proactive and dynamic approach