Grade JResponsible for supporting the team with accounting and reporting services, providing administrative and accounting systems support, and assisting with analysis and reporting processes to ensure integrity and conformance to BP's systems and requirements.
Purpose of role
- The CM accountant is responsible for handling all cash management transactions in BPXJ company and its subsidiaries; to ensure all payments are processed precise according to the payment term and in compliance with the requirements from bank and SAFE. The CM accountant supports Accounting Manager and business on managing the fund allocation within BPXJ group.
Experience & Expertise
- Process payment via e-banking and bank forms per internal procedure and external regulation. Meet business requirement to handle the urgent payment.
- Handle Forex application to meet SAFE requirement.
- Make journal entry and reconciliation for cash and banking related.
- Supervise bank accounts management like change mandators, set up new bank account etc.
- Keep all vouchers filed.
- Prepare various reports, cash balance report, reject payment report etc.
- Communicate with bank and SAFE for daily working and to ensure regulation/policy compliance
- Assist Accounting manager on project implementation if required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years working experiences of financial accounting in multinational companies.
- Experience with SAP is desired
- Good at Microsoft Office software, especially Excel;
- Good team player with ability to build working relationships across function;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good at English reading, writing, and listening;
- Highly motivated individual and be willing to work under pressure
- Working experience of Retail shops /new energy is preferred.