From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the coronavirus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.In this role You will:
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
CRM Process Analyst – Maternity Cover
We have the following requirements:
- Support the CRM process design lead by analyzing and designing CRM business processes in either the customer service or sales & marketing
- Maintain GT customer service, sales and marketing process documents enabled by the GT CRM solution in line with functional updates
- Maintain and update L4 ARIS CRM GPDS process maps for CRM processes executed within GBS centres
- Assist with the development, maintenance and project management of rolling out relevant GPDSs for CRM processes
- Interview business users and stakeholders, analyze business requirements, and develop process / system requirements on assigned projects or project phases
- Provide process expertise and knowledge to local (in country) data capture teams
- Manage workload to meet deadlines and quality expectations
- Organize and execute Business Capability Readiness Test (BCRT) and service rehearsal phases, including preparing test material
- Liaise with the training service provider to ensure that documentation content is appropriate etc.
- Monitor the efficiency of the CRM GT process designs and work with operations to solve recognized issues
- Work with identified SMEs across the global GBSC network, help co-ordinate local review / fit gap of GPDS models and SOPs
- Ensure any process adaptions that are non-compliant with the CRM GT are identified and flagged.
- Keep up to date with new processes/technologies, look for ways to be more innovative
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- University or college degree
- Past participation on a large-scale process redesign initiative(s) and change management initiatives
- Have end-to-end knowledge in one or more of customer service, sales and marketing including key roles, departments, and common process performance indicators
- Good to have mapping expertise (preferably using ARIS, and able to demonstrate a strong understanding of business process design concepts and principles) and Demonstrable CRM application experience (e.g. Siebel)
- Strong interpersonal relationship building, collaboration and facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently, balance multiple project responsibilities, and meet deliverable timelines
- Good facilitation and team-building skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and prior database experience
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
#LI-DÉ1 #customerHungaryFrom 1 September 2020, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the corona virus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary.