Supports the implementation of marketing, brand and comms programmes for the business. Supports the development, management and delivery of strategic programmes for the marketing team and adopts and adapts global brand offers, leveraging consumer & customer insights to drive innovation, defining country plans by brand and managing brand guidelines and policy.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
CVO Insight / Intelligence
4P Integrated Offer
- Build internal and external global and local networks to keep track of market trends and valuable insights to develop in CVO Strategy and annual Marketing Plan
- Product --- Handle CVO portfolio and portfolio pricing including ongoing review to identify gaps and build portfolio pipeline Activate new product launches including management of product introduction process (with OMS, Product Quality & Compliance accountabilities elements) internal/external communication and integrated launch activities.
- Place (Channel Offer) --- Develop / deploy valuable & pioneering channel offer by articulating China PU local channel / customer insight & opportunities and working closely with Global S&M Truck Team.
- Promotion --- Monitor implementation of programmes as per marketing plans to ensure on time, within budget delivery and adequate return on investments.
- Innovation & Digitalization --- Build enduring innovation & digital capability in self & works with digital professionals internally & externally to drive digital marketing activities.
Challenges faced on the role
- Support Line Manager to develop the annual CVO marketing plan, align with sales and trade support teams, and work closely with them to execute the marketing activation plans to support delivery of distribution, volume, turnover, gross margin and market share targets.
- Plan and implement CVO ASP by key channel and key activities, improve ROI and supervise actual spending on track with ASP phasing plan according to monthly ASP review.
Any Other Relevant Information
- Operating in a global and local environment
- Anticipating market trends to ensure the continued competitiveness of Castrol’s lubricant business
- The incumbent will need to have digital marketing capability
- Ability to work in a matrix organization & influencing skills
Experience & Expertise
- Critical role in ensuring full compliance with relevant processes (such as Picasso, streamline, pricing)
- To build strong working relationship with key global contacts
- University degree.
- Minimum of 3 years working in Auto related industries with B2B2C and B2B marketing experience (having both product marketing & channel marketing experience and have marketing experience in commercial vehicle sector will be a plus)
- Fast learner with good potential / flexibility
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Good computer and presentation skills
- Experience in collaborating and influencing sales and functional organizations
- Self-motivated, high level of passion and drive
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Provide leadership in HSSE, consistent with BP values and the code of conduct.
- Understand and follow BP policies, standards and regulations relating to HSSE.
- Utilise the HSSE systems, processes and tools necessary to follow HSSE policies, plans and standards relevant to the role.