We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function team and advance your career as a
Cash and Banking Analyst Customer
teams are taking care of sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, credit assessment, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
The Cash & Bank Analyst is accountable for processing of all cash & banking transactions while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
If you join our Credit team, you will:
- Monitor cash forecasting and cash in transit
- Perform bank reconciliations and ensure all unreconciled items are addressed to the relevant stakeholders and follow up until the problem is resolved
- Prepare Bank reports and processing return cheques
- Issue cheques and collect signatures, initiate special payments when required
- Support preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Ensure delivery of critical requests
- Collaborate closely with the bank and treasury on any fund rejection
- Support the wider team to achieve organization objectives
- Maintain and manage cash management system
- Handle payment related queries with the banks or other teams
- Be responsible for researching and resolving problems, share resolution within the team
- Banks account management, including opening and closing or amending contracts with alignment of internal treasury regulations
- Build strong working relationship with other functions
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and projects
In the Cash and Banking Analyst role we have the following requirements
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- At least 2 years of experience in Cash and Banking, Treasury, Accounts Receivable, Cash Application, Accounts Payable or other related area in bank or multinational environment
- Strong business English
- Any other European language knowledge is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, influential and decision-making skills in order to manage and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach to meet changing requirements
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement