Responsible for developing and implementing marketing programmes for the channel in the markets to deliver volume, turnover and gross margin targets, using deep customer insight to help define channel strategy and ensuring execution of programmes in alignment with marketing and communication plans.
Purpose of role
- To drive channel part of Channel activation, develop part of trade/mechanics Channel activation and make sure the program efficiency against agreed KPIs and adapt plans accordingly.
- Understanding of channel customer insight & Castrol channel strategy, developing and landing seminar & digital platform & activity to support real execution on market by regional sales team.
- Work closely with auto sales team to ensure smooth landing of part assigned Channel activation program
Experience & Expertise
- Lead the development of Channel/mechanics & activation programs in seminar & digital activity & platform for market identification, KPI setting.
- Work closely with Auto channel activity manager to develop the detailed roll out plan with aligned critical metrics
- Supporting the establishment of online platform for the Channel/mechanics Channel activation program
- Deliver planned programs incl. channel offer, mechanics training and micro-marketing programs through consolidating inputs from brand team, and Sales network
- Implement the online and offline activation program, coordinating with Digital Excellence team, Brand/Comms team and sales network to ensure its effectiveness and sustainability.
- Work with agencies to develop and produce tools and contents for both Channel activation program and Micro-marketing with the support from global offer development team
- Handle the channel communities both online and offline
- Define KPIs and tracking system, monitor progress of initiatives
- Monitor implementation of marketing plan, offer delivery and deployment of Channel activation program and Micro-marketing with sales network
- Monitor the progress of both Channel activation program and training, and track the business ROI delivery and adapt the plan accordingly
- Participation in Digital product Management
- University degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 6 years of trade marketing/channel management experience with FMCG, or auto related industries
- Experience with generating customers insights and working to translate them into offer and programs
- Experience managing and developing channel offers and marketing programs
- Experience leading trade and customers marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM or loyalty programs
- Analytical and with drive to succeed
- Team player & good communication skill