Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role you will:
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future.
Join as a Commercial Terminal Manager
Fixed term maternity cover for approx. 1 year,
You are a positive and passionate team player that will work in a small skillful team. Your analytical and negotiations skills will be a great asset together with a pragmatic approach to solve both administrative tasks as well as more complex projects. You will have the ability to influence the role.
The role can be located either in Oslo or Stockholm
In this role we have the following requirements:
- Implement and maintain the Nordic strategy for terminals.
- Execute accurate, safe and reliable operations of internal and external deals that have been made by the Nordics commercial team in collaboration with the Jet trading global team and lead the operational work & operational counter party interface with Nordic terminals.
- Manage contractual commitments and optimisation within the contract boundaries across all the Nordic Terminals.
- Manage all the operational and executional aspects of the
supply terminal contracts and any 3rd party throughput contracts so that the appropriate balance is maintained between the short- and long-term commercial value from these relationships.
- Where operational issues arise, identify corrective actions and organize implementation of contingency plans; work with BPOI/BP/Air BP colleagues and key external stakeholders to manage BP's reputational position in such situations.
- Working with the commercial team and other operations members, identify commercial opportunities via jet trading operations, scheduling activity, contract management, stock accounting
- Various administration task as authority reporting, invoice etc.
- Act as a centre of expertise within the region (across Supply, Sales, and Finance) for commercial terminal agreements.
- Monitor and control Supply&Logistics budget for Nordic terminals as well as stock levels on the airports.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HSE guidelines and procedures at all times and take pro-active role to further and develop these.
- Provide coverage and support to the regional Supply and Logistics Manager.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish
- Bachelor degree in Economic/Business/Commercial field
- 3-4 years of experience in Supply and Logistics
- Experience in commercial negotiations and contracting
- Advanced Excel knowledge