We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have around 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?The role of the Confirmations team is to drive overall consistency at a global level while still allowing for regional variation that may be required due to specific country laws or regional specific industry practice. In this role You will:
Join our Trading Data & Confirms function team and advance your career as a
Confirmations Analyst (Fixed term- Maternity cover)!
We have the following requirements:
- Ensure the accurate preparation of confirmations for standard paper and forward deals
- Check and confirm the accuracy of third party and/or broker confirmations of trades, in a timely manner
- Ensure contracts result in minimum overall exposure for and that there is a match between our confirmations and our trade capture system and 3rd party confirmations
- Timely response or escalation of issues or concerns related to compliance or regulations
- Take active part in any Contracts and Confirmations related projects
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure smooth operations; develop and maintain good relationship with front office and stakeholders
- Understand the importance of controls and the obligation to report control deficiencies such as fraud or failure of internal controls
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluency in English, Spanish language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in administration area or in a supporting role, contracts management experience is an advantage
- MS Office experience, good technical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under time-pressure and multi-task
- Flexible, motivated personality
- Strong stakeholder management/customer service capabilities
- Team player with ability to handle pressure particularly during busy periods
- Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement