The Construction Manager will manage projects tied specifically to construction activity This role will also assist wtih pre-job planning, scope of work, budgeting, and bid review.
Essential criteria and qualifications
- Responsible for pipeline construction projects including new installations and repairs.
- Lead the execution of multiple simultaneous projects, ensuring oversight, HSSE and business performance
- Manage BPX oversight of all construction crews to ensure compliance with BPX and regulatory requirements.
- Assist engineering to generate work packs including site layouts, P&ID’s, bill of materials, and cause & effect diagrams
- Participate in risk assessments associated with design changes, both for new facilities and for expansions of existing facilities
- Work with PSCM to develop work packages for cost estimate/bid process.
- Ensure accurate cost tracking for execution and maintenance activities
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements by performing post project reviews and using new technologies/approaches to the construction process
- Responsible for providing support for new startup of facilities.
- Provide positive leadership while being a team player
- Share knowledge with co-workers and strive to meet personal and company business goals and objectives
- Take an active role in the Process Safety Management program and the DOT pipelines
- 5 years experience in oil and gas or related industry
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and foster cohesive teamwork
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in energy construction projects including plant piping, process, and pipeline systems
- Experience with financial analysis to prepare budgets and manage costs
We offer a reward and wellbeing package to enable your work to fit with your life. How much do we pay (Base)? $85,481 - 127,665
*Note that the pay range listed for this position is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible base compensation at the time of posting.
This vacancy has been posted internally in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy, which expects all employees to be in role for a minimum of 2 years before considering another position.(https://myhr.bp.com/plus/myhr/career/cr-resourcing/Documents/talent-acquisition-policy.pdf