Would you like to join bp Turkey and help us to deliver Castrol Lubricants targets in Turkey and support global supply chain strategy?
We are now looking for Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager and offering fantastic opportunity to become part of a diverse and hardworking team based in Gemlik plant. In this position, you will be a member of Plant Leadership Team and will be responsible for driving continuous improvement activities on safety, quality service and cost of Gemlik Plant.
About the role:
In this role, you will have an opportunity to:
• Identify the loss analysis together with the team leaders, turn the ideas into projects related to the safety, quality, service and productivity improvements.
• Execute the projects, prioritize them based on a defined set of criteria, make analysis, bridge the savings with the financial results.
• Establish and maintain performance management system for the plant, from high level view down to shop floor level.
• Drive the implementation of needed changes to position the plant for future challenges and to achieve the Vision/Mission of the plant.
• Support Operations Manager on CI related initiatives, projects, documentation of instructions and procedures.
• Develop metrics to ensure appropriate controls are identified, prioritized, and monitored to support effectiveness of the plant.
You will have a university degree in engineering (preferably, industrial, chemical or mechanical) or business administration.
You will also need to have:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment or supply chain
• Previous experience with Project management, Lean, CI or OPEX methodology
• Strong influencing and stakeholder skills
• Knowledge in Time and Motion Study
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluency in English and Turkish languages
It will be also desirable if you have knowledge in SAP and hold a PMP certificate.