Responsible for supporting supply chain operations by completing administrative duties associated with planning, operations and management and supporting supply chain projects to assist efforts to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products.
- Handle contract International Trading Regulation and Compliance for all GSC contract activities.
- Work with trading operating teams to optimise the safety operation from International Trading Regulation and Compliance limitation.
- Regular review and supervising the latest ITR updates and make sure the in-time effectiveness.
- Work closely with global team to conduct annual audit and training plan.
- Coordinate the operational team workshop according to training requirement.
- Ensure toll-blender(s) also follow BP ITR and Compliance for all the related activities with BP.
- Pre-check all the official contracts to ensure the vital checkpoints qualified before applying for officer approvals.
- Archive and categorise BP official contract document according to local legal requirement.
- Responsible for export feasibility study ensure the compliance
- University graduate with degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related areas
- Languages: English - Proficient
- preferably 3 years related working experience in logistics operations.
- Advanced skill of MS office.
- Good interpersonal skills including self-confidence and resilience.
- Partnership and teamwork.
- High-class sense of proactive thinking.
- Strong ability in time & resource management