Grade JResponsible for supporting supply chain operations by completing administrative duties associated with planning, operations and management and supporting supply chain projects to assist efforts to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products.
Job Purpose:Key Accountabilities:Requirements:Education
- University graduate with degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related areas
- Languages: English – Fluent
Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 3 years related working experience preferably in logistics operations.
- Advanced skill of MS office & ERP system operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Good communication skills including self-confidence and resilience.
- Partnership and teamwork.
- High-class sense of proactive thinking.
- Strong ability in time & resource management