We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our team and advance your career as a
Convenience Analyst and Offer Management
As a Convenience Analyst, you will be directly responsible for providing relevant and accurate financial analysis and recommendations in the areas of sales, margin, waste and cost management. Working together with the Finance Business Partner, Business Facing Non- Fuel Analyst, Convenience Partnership Delivery Lead you will support the team in all specific Convenience business analysis & requirements to double Convenience margin by 2030. The main job purpose is to provide category insights data to support KPI’s delivery in the areas of sales, margin, waste, and distribution costs, support range review process across categories, deliver supplier performance analysis and establish proper KPI ‘s management tracking for each Convenience category. You will be first point of contact for Trading Manager regarding Convenience financial performance and recommendations.
In this role you will:
- Establishing proper Convenience financial KPI’s reporting including sales, margin, waste and distribution costs.
- Delivering monthly Convenience KPI’s summary pack including all categories performance in the areas of sales, margin, waste and distribution costs versus budget targets.
- Analyzing Convenience performance against KPIs and provide recommendations for CBM’s/TM regarding potential initiatives to improve performance, highlighting treats and opportunities for the Team.
- Assisting in month close activities working closely with Business Facing Non- Fuel Analyst.
- Developing promotional sales & margin reporting and recommend targets in this area.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation and submission of reports and data to the relevant CBM’s (before RR analysis, supplier management reports).
- Supporting the Trading Manager in the simplification and standardization of processes/reports/WoW
- Creation of analysis and business recommendations for CBM’s and TM.
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferably in finance/economics area
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in the Finance Analysis/Finance Planning Reporting role
- Experience in the similar role in FMCG retail will be an advantage
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to learn quickly in the dynamic environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of financial systems (Tableau, financial reporting systems) would be a strong advantage
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization within virtual teams
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop