Workforce Administration (WFA) team administers on offer & onboarding, employee data and organisational data This role will act as a bridge between the operational activities / strategies within P&C S+S / centre and the centralised global strategies, to ensure two way information sharing, collaborative ways of working and to act as the guardian for standardised process design and alignment within GBS
- Provide deep process domain (WFA) expertise across end to end P&C S+S processes in delivering operations delivery, quality management and control
- Understand the relevant procedures and processes for the relevant Businesses/Country including any internal GBS Asia processes.
- Work closely with P&C S+S team members and wider P&C community to ensure that overall operational objectives are met with appropriate judgement to influence the result.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders, customers, external service providers and liaise with business partners to understand requirement and tailor solutions to provide critical insights for making informed business decisions.
- Participate and lead in appropriate internal and external forums with the intent to share best ways of working, evaluate options to drive continuous improvement both from a process and systems perspective.
- Develop and provide necessary trainings, guidance, support and mentoring related to system, process, policy changes making sure knowledge is properly transferred and understood.
- Define and validate S+S project criteria while developing related project documents and contribute to the enhancement of existing ones whilst validating scope with internal / external stakeholders and management
- Analyse, determine root cause, and apply appropriate resolutions/feedback to P&C S+S wide routine and recurring problems, complex issues and new initiatives with focus on quality, control and compliance.
- Identify and analyse process and system improvement opportunities, develop short term workaround solutions, or provide recommendations for permanent solutions and take a leading role in initiating and managing projects to deliver these solutions.
- Adopting agile principles and actively championing agile at every opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, equivalent
- MNC, Shared Services experienced