Responsible for supporting HR Services by delivering a range of activities which may include payroll services, responding, resolving and/or escalating employee queries, providing operational support within the HR portal, Chat bot and Salesforce CRM tools, or providing guidance and information to employees, managers and HR on complex employee process and data changes, across the breadth of the Workday processes.
- Understand the relevant procedures and processes for the relevant Businesses, as well as the internal processes.
- Provide first line support to customers as and when required and respond to inbound queries
- Perform transactions and manage associated tasks for employee personal and job-related data service requests
- Deliver record and document image management services according to agreed performance targets and statutory legal, fiscal or regulatory obligations
- Ensure that employee and organisation data integrity is maintained during workforce administration processing, following data management processes and procedures
- Identify, raise and apply continuous improvements to services
- Work closely with other Workforce Admin Specialists within the HR Services to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Investigate, liaise and resolve complex issues involving multiple systems and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to process maps and standard data input forms
- Support process improvements and updates, ensuring the Standard Operating Procedures are updated and maintained on the relevant site
- Support team members in resolving operational issues and understanding processes
- Support the resolution of business escalations
- Support acceptance testing for HR Services technology changes
- Undertake other work in support of the service area and HR Services as required