Supports the implementation of marketing, brand and comms programmes for the business. Supports the development, management and delivery of strategic programmes for the marketing team and adopts and adapts global brand offers, leveraging consumer & customer insights to drive innovation, defining country plans by brand and managing brand guidelines and policy.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our marketing Team and advance your career as a Local Marketing Representative.
This great role within Castrol works closely with the Brand and Comms, Service and Maintenance, Growth Unit and Sales teams to deliver the marketing plan.
You will support execution of marketing programs to support the delivery of volume, turnover, gross margin, and market share targets.
In this role You will:
- Support the execution and deployment of marketing programmes in the designated geographies and lead workstreams within the programs
- Work closely with Service and Maintenance, Brand & Communications, Growth Unit and Sales teams to adapt and deploy programs and offers within the market
- Support development of the marketing activation plans
- Deploy activation programs customised to the target across channels / market space
- Support tactical trade marketing interventions within the designated geography
- Accountable for delivering on activation KPIs
- Tracking & monitoring the activation performance and sharing key KPI data
- Work with agencies to plan detailed activation modules
- Ensuring Safe & Compliant on ground activations
- Ensure activation is to budget and is in full compliance with finance and procurement processes
- Manage the deployment of merchandise & collateral for on-ground activations
- Act as BP Contract Accountable Manager to ensure safe execution of the contracted work while applying the Working with Contractor process throughout
We have the following requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or similar (however, if you have the right experience in Marketing or sales having worked in a sophisticated and complex global organisation we are also open)
- Fluency in English and Italian (Romanian/Greek would be an advantage)
- Project and performance leadership skills
- Ability to build positive relationships across a variety of different businesses
- Collaborative and confident personality to engage all levels of different stakeholders
- B2B activation experience
- Proven experience in digital marketing activation (digital commerce, digital offer and/or digital platform management) will be an advantage
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus, but strong marketing activation across other categories are also of interest