We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Country Activation Specialist CEE
Job Profile Summary
Do you want to be part of a diverse, hardworking team leading the way in making energy cleaner and better?
This great role within Castrol works closely with the Brand and Comms, Service and Maintenance, Growth Unit and Sales teams to deliver the activation plan for the portfolio.
You will lead the execution of marketing programmes to support the delivery of volume, turnover, gross margin and market share targets.
HERE’S SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'LL BE GETTING UP TO:
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
- The Local Marketing Manager lead the execution and deployment of marketing programmes in the designated geographies and lead workstreams within the programmes
- Identify key markets, segments and channels for activation in coordination with Service & Maintenance team, Brand and Communication team, Growth Unit and Sales team
- Identify key touchpoints & devise customer engagement programmes to communicate brand stories
- Develop and own the marketing activation plans for the designated geographies
- Deploy activation programmes customised to the target across channels / market space
- Support tactical marketing interventions within the designated geography
- Accountable for delivering on activation KPIs
- Tracking & monitoring the activation performance and creating visibility in larger organization through publishing periodic activation KPI dashboards
- Work with agencies and strategic partners to plan detailed activation modules
- Ensuring Safe & Compliant on ground activations
- Ensure activation is to budget and is in full compliance with finance and procurement processes
- Act as BP Contract Accountable Manager to ensure safe execution of the contracted work while applying the Working with Contractor process throughout
Preferably you will have a degree in Marketing or similar, however if you have the right experience in Marketing or sales having worked in a sophisticated and complex global organization, you will also be considered. Project and performance leadership skills are essential for this role as well as being able to build ensuring positive relationships across a variety of different businesses. You will need to be collaborative and confident in presenting to all levels of the business with diverse backgrounds. Strong B2B activation experience would be hugely beneficial as well as Customer Marketing background. Proven experience in digital market offer activation (digital commerce, digital offer and/or digital platform management) will be an advantage. If you have experience in the automotive industry and specifically in concept store management into the aftermarket this would be a plus, but strong marketing activation across other categories are also of interest. Fluency in English and in Polish languages both verbally and in writing is requested.