Responsible for developing and implementing marketing programmes in the country/market space to support delivery of volume, turnover, gross margin and market share targets, coordinating customer insight activities, loyalty programmes and product management to differentiate the brand and market position.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Marketing Team and advance your career as Local Marketing Manager.
This great role within Castrol works closely with the Brand and Comms, Service and Maintenance, Growth Unit and Sales teams to deliver the activation plan for the portfolio.
You will lead the execution of marketing programmes to support the delivery of volume, turnover, gross margin and market share targets.
In this role You will:
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
- Lead the execution and deployment of marketing programmes in the designated geographies and lead workstreams within the programmes
- Identify key markets, segments and channels for activation in coordination with Service & Maintenance team, Brand and Communication team, Growth Unit and Sales team
- Identify key touchpoints & devise customer engagement programmes to communicate brand stories
- Develop and own the marketing activation plans for the designated geographies
- Deploy activation programmes customized to the target across channels / market space
- Support tactical marketing interventions within the designated geography
- Accountable for delivering on activation KPIs
- Tracking & monitoring the activation performance and creating visibility in larger organization through publishing periodic activation KPI dashboards
- Work with agencies and strategic partners to plan detailed activation modules
- Ensuring Safe & Compliant on ground activations
- Ensure activation is to budget and is in full compliance with finance and procurement processes
- Act as BP Contract Accountable Manager to ensure safe execution of the contracted work while applying the Working with Contractor process throughout
- Preferably you will have a degree in Marketing or similar, however if you have the right experience in Marketing or sales having worked in a sophisticated and complex global organization, you will also be considered.
- Fluency in English and in Italian languages both verbally and in writing is requested.
- Project and performance leadership skills are essential for this role as well as being able to build ensuring positive relationships across a variety of different businesses.
- You will need to be collaborative and confident in presenting to all levels of the business with diverse backgrounds.
- Strong B2B activation experience would be hugely beneficial as well as Customer Marketing background.
- Proven experience in digital market offer activation (digital commerce, digital offer and/or digital platform management) will be an advantage.
- If you have experience in the automotive industry and specifically in concept store management into the aftermarket this would be a plus, but strong marketing activation across other categories are also of interest.