We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function and advance your career as a
Credit Control Analyst – German Speaking In this role You will:
- Effectively collect cash and monitor customers’ accounts consistent with credit standard & policies and preparing collection reports
- Monitor credit and fraud violations and involve all relevant stakeholders
- Manage customers’ accounts and keeping these fully reconciled
- Deal promptly with customer disputes in order to secure payments and follow the escalation path
- Maintain and develop working relationship with Cross-functions (incl: Sales, Customer Service team)
- Be able to identify key, strategic or high risk business customers and issues and take actions together with the relevant business partners
- Utilize all communication channels to resolve issues and perform daily tasks (e.g.: call customers not only send emails)
- Participate in Continuous Improvement efforts; initiate and raise „quick wins” where these are relevant
- Review and make decisions based on customers’ blocked orders
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies
- Support Line Manager / Leads in all projects, systems implementations, strategic topics and any ad hoc activities needed
In this role we have the following requirements
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- 1-3 years of experience in multinational environment would be preferred
- Experience in finance is an advantage
- Fluency in English AND German
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
- Self-confident appearance in relations to the internal contacts
bp Hungary won the Most attractive employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement