Job Family Group:
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working
towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very
few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We
have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part
of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero
company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp.
Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and,
guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering
carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance,
accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of
bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Credit Control Analyst- Polish Speaking
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
- Effective cash collection and monitoring of customers’ accounts consistent with BP’s credit standard & policies and preparing collection reports
- Supervise credit and fraud violations and inform / involve all relevant partners within their DOA
- Dealing with customers’ accounts and keeping these fully reconciled (including relationship with Accenture)
- Enforce the Team’s regular Key Performance Indicators (such as working conditions and performance)
- Deal promptly with customer disputes / issues in order to secure payments and follow the escalation path
- Maintain and develop working relationship with Cross-functions (incl: Sales, Customer Service team etc)
- Be able to identify key, strategic or high risk business customers and issues and take actions together with the relevant stakeholders
- Utilize all communication channels to resolve issues and perform daily tasks (e.g.: call customers not only send emails)
- Participate in Continuous Improvement efforts; initiate and raise „quick wins” where these are relevant
- Review and make decisions based on customers’ blocked orders
- Compliance with all relevant Credit Management related and QMS/EMS policies
What You will need to be successful:
- Proficiency in English and Polish language
- Previous credit control / cash collection or customer service experience (2+ years)
- Ability to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus
- Ability to produce consistently high quality information within tight deadlines
- Ability to work in ways that achieve and support outstanding performance
- Understanding financial and accounting information, both published and internal.
- Aware of the principles and standards on which accounts are based and able to apply this knowledge in the workplace
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones,
- Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award, third time in a row, based on the PwC annual research.
Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.