We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer/Finance/Procurement/HR Team and advance your career as a
Senior Credit and Trade Loan AnalystCustomer
teams deal with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management, and supply chain management activities. In this role You will:
- Prepare, validate & submit trade loan proposals with credit appraisal for approval and ensure that they are compliant with BP financial guidelines (eg IRR, Credit Risk, DoA)
- Prepare high-quality Credit Assessments, Authority to Negotiate (ATN) and Financial Memorandum (FM), submit for approval, and ensure is archived in an appropriate manner
- Review and ensure that Trade Loan and Credit Risk data in local ERP and other relevant systems is correctly set up
- Take the decision to block/ unblock customers from delivery
- Continues monitoring customer’s portfolio regarding alerts
- Proactively lead calls across different functions to ensure risk taken is counterbalanced by profitable return
- Regular meetings with the business to be involved in the developments on the market, the business strategies, customer needs, etc.
- Be the first escalation point for complex and bigger challenges.
- Perform various regular reporting activities and ad hoc reporting in an accurate and timely manner; Reconcile and validate Trade Loan accounts and analyze and explain Trade Loan P&L impact.
- Provide in timely manner inputs for the monthly EU Trade Loan Power BI report
- Prepare the Quarterly Global Trade Loan Power BI raw data file
- Create the Quarterly Trade Loan impairment calculations on the EU level
What You will need to be successful:
- Proficiency in the English language
- Strong knowledge in finance, accounting, and credit analysis areas.
- 3+ years of Commercial Evaluations, Credit Risk, or Finance performance experience in an international environment
- Experience in using SAP and/or Siebel and MS Office application
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, a wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days/week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with a wide range of learning options
- Family-friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ well-being programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sports and music equipment
- Assets like the phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!