Grade HResponsible for managing a team to drive sales/customer-focused activities and efficiencies, leading and delivering projects across businesses and sales channels, coordinating day-to-day delivery of customer service/sales execution and representing the customer/sales perspective for various initiatives. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
- Own customer communications framework for the PU for all business operational updates, including crisis and incident management, in line with the bp communications framework and brand guidelines.
- Leads the customer communication plan and calendar for the PU and ensures coordinated, detailed and consistent campaign approach
- Ensure all customer communications are on brand strategy and follow comms guidelines
- Use BP communication framework and campaigning tools when developing customer communication strategy and plans
- Supervising an annual customer communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised (such as budget for translations, etc), including handling the vendor relationship
- Partnering with the marketing team for the content development and to stay informed on the marketing communications plans (product launches, marketing campaigns, etc) to ensure integration in the overall communication plan for the PU
- Build and implement communications plans for individual projects and campaigns, in line with the overall customer communications strategy, act as communications tag in strategic business projects
- Work closely with the customer operations teams who are responsible for the deployment/execution of customer communication plan
- Partnering with sales & marketing for the execution of customer events (such as Distributor webcasts)
- University degree OR equivalent desirable
Skills & Competencies
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are crucial
- Experience of developing and implementing communications plans to support projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Global Perspective / Cultural Awareness: Applies knowledge of markets, media, regions, and cultural differences at PU level to effectively handle communications; recognizes impact of communications and resolves need for localized communication templates based on this information
- Engaging Content Creation: viewed as a master at message development and content that stimulates partner action
- Core Writing: Demonstrates in-depth understanding of target audience, highly effective writing style, and expertise in high-impact messaging to wider and more strategic audiences
- Strategic Agility and Judgment: Leads the creative process of others, bringing their ideas to bear, and projects how potential ideas may play out.
- Critical Thinking: Looks beyond the obvious and actively ascertains “real” need and root cause behind initial business requests.; Assesses multiple solutions, grasps interdependencies, and accurately identifies key problem drivers.; Selects the most effective communication approach in most situations.
- Eye for business - Skilful
- Delivers an effortless customer experience – Skilful
- Stakeholder management - Skilful