Responsible for leading the delivery of a simple, consistent and connected customer experience as a critical component of overall customer strategy, ensuring the value proposition is applied to all businesses, creating loyalty and positively impacting customer retention and income generation. The Customer Excellence manager translates the Global O2C and CSA framework for the PU, supports channel heads in monitoring RTM efficiency and leads transformational changes required in WOW and customer processes to enable delivery of business objectives keeping in mind changing customer needs, market and competitor landscape.
The role coordinates with all other key functions (Sales, marketing, GSC etc.) for smooth business delivery.
It drives standardization and consistency in all operational activities by delivering compliant processes with local regulations, Group Standards and Customer & Sales Policies and Procedures.
Key Accountabilities :
- Drive a customer-centric culture across the PU
- Define and own the Customer Service Agreement (CSA) and customer management framework for the market - taking into account customer requirements, benchmarking and external best practice
- Create a common framework and guardrails for how we reach customers and manage customer relationships
- Design of Customer interfaces and Experience across the customer journey
- Developing and documenting sales / business operational processes, best practice and tools to enable continuous improvement. (lead to contract, O2C, key account management planning, prospecting & pipeline management, complaint management)
- Own customer communications framework for the PU
- Using Customer Heartbeat results, LCF and other techniques (e.g. journey maps), work cross-functionally to define, deliver and evolve the customer experience
- Provides recommendation for Sales Incentive Plan recommendation linked to RTM strategy and customer offer deliverables
- Drive sales enablement
- Manage the GBS(and/or other suppliers) and cross-functional interfaces - roadmap for activity transition, SLAs for delivery, end to end process integrity
- Bachelors Degree Essential
- Minimum 5 years of experience - across sales, marketing and operations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer experience enhancement management
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Operational experience of the O2C process desirable