Responsible for managing a team to drive sales/customer-focused activities and efficiencies, leading and delivering projects across businesses and sales channels, coordinating day-to-day delivery of customer service/sales execution and representing the customer/sales perspective for various initiatives. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
Set up the team structure and drive customer satisfaction by delivering best in class end to end customer service (lead, contract, pricing, delivery, and complaint). Lead and transform the customer service team to be more customer focus and the same time following company policy and process.
- Drive overall customer satisfaction via CHB and other framework tools with cross functional team (GSC, Sales, MKTG, Digital)
- Drive customer service level agreement and standardization
- Customer Complaint/Enquiry – a single window to customers/distributors in complaint / enquiry reception, handling, tracking, replying and closing.
- Simplify and outsource duplicated low value work with service providers
- Support digital team on timely report in Customer Services areas for management to lead the business performance and planning
- Continuous improvement on digital tool for order, PO related process
- Lead team on total mindset transformation with agile WOW
- University degree or above
- Customer service and operation teamwork in multinational company
- Process simplification experience
- Understanding of Agile work practices, Analytics, Change implementation planning and management, Continuous Improvement
- Critical thinking