Responsible for managing the effective integration of cross-functional activities which impact our ability to provide a high quality customer experience to our customers, improving sales force effectiveness and efficiency, enabling an efficient interface between sales, customer service, supply chain and the customer.
Skills & Competencies
- Manage the effective integration of cross-functional activities which impact our ability to provide a high quality customer experience to our customers
- Provide operational support for Business Development, Lead Generation and Validation (L2C)
- Operational delivery of key customer management processes – Lead to contract(L2C), Order to Cash (O2C), Rebates management, Offer and Contract management, Customer Service Agreement
- Customer setup – including ensuring E-Ordering (portal, EDI) is set up correctly and functioning at all times
- Customer projects implementation in the market - including implementation of trade programs and customer offers
- Tracking performance against the key operational metrics (CSA metrics) & drive continuous improvement
- Customer communications execution in the market
- Support tender/offer preparation for new customers and customer renewals for the market / channel
- Work with other cross-functional teams to complete sales & customer support activities.
- Manage escalations for complex customer issues raised via Customer Service in GBS
- Support any internal/external audits relevant as required along with the rest of the customer operations team to ensure safe, reliable and compliant operation.
- Good understanding of the Order to Cash process and systems
- Good understanding of our systems, in particular Salesforce, LCF, EDI Setups and E-Ordering Portal
- Very good knowledge of SAP
- Relevant language skills as applicable for the market
- Internal Functional Navigation in service of the customer - Skilful
- Deliver an effortless customer experience - Skilful
- Customer Promise Execution - Skilful
- Using Operational Tools to drive customer experience - Skilful
- Sector Market & Competitor Understanding - Skilful
- Customer Relationship Management - Skilful
- Offer & Product knowledge (Strong understanding of our Customer & Product Portfolio) - Skilful
- University degree OR equivalent desirable
- Operational business experience, ideally in B2B and B2C businesses.
- Experience in Sales and Customer management is desirable
Customer Service Representative