From 1 September 2020, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the corona virus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our outstanding team?Responsibilities:
Join our Team and advance your career as a Customer Service Manager – German speaking!
We have the following requirements:
- Lead and review operational performance for the team
- Provide relevant support and work with internal partners and stakeholders as the need arises to resolve escalations and queries, lead the operational relationship with the Cards Business
- Lead and/or support external/internal audits, identify and control risk and drive incident investigations
- Ensure adherence and compliance with the Code of Conduct, BP Policies and ISO standards across the organization
- Run and analyses relevant reports, review the operational performance of the teams on a regular basis to ensure performance as per agreed service levels
- Proactively plan, develop and monitor implementation of quality and process improvement by using technology, continuous improvement initiatives, standard methodologies
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key partners
- Ensure Global Process Standards are embedded and adhered to in day-to-day operations
- Drive cross functional teamwork and identify, resolve and develop solutions for complex, escalated and systemic operational problems
- Lead on quality initiatives to implement changes needed to increase customer happiness
- Support the implementation of the OTC Tower strategy within the organization
- Set goals and clarify expectations, provide regular feedback and conduct performance appraisals, reward and field employees
- Provide mentoring, guidance and feedback to team members to support long term career development of key talent
- Provide opportunities for learning and self-development to build competence of the unit and ensure competency in performing Tower activities
- Identify training opportunities focused on building capability of the team
- Carry out resource management responsibilities for teams to ensure the efficient and effective allocation of resources for the organization
- Fluent in English and German
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent
- 8-10 years post degree experience with minimum 8 years experience in an Order to Cash, Business Service Center environment, Retail experience is an advantage
- Strong people leadership skills that facilitate others to play to their strengths
- Strong performance leadership skills with experience of managing both quantitative and qualitative targets and a track record of achieving goals
- Outstanding time management and interpersonal skills, able to prioritize and handle urgent issues and escalations
- Outstanding customer acumen, ability to demonstrate an understanding of customers’ needs / behaviors
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships on all levels of the organization.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented to deliver value to end customers and business both operationally and financially
- Strong understanding of central initiatives and converting those into tangible action plans for the relevant region
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills, ability to run conflicting deadlines by effectively delegating and utilizing direct reports to ensure results are met
- Experience using SAP, Siebel and MS Office applications