Responsible for providing proactive assistance to the Customer Service team with a variety of administrative activities to help support operationally excellent customer service for internal and external business partners. The K level for this position is based on complexity of accountabilities including breadth and/or depth of knowledge and skills required.
The customer service representative has multiple responsibilities with different customers. Will assist in handling any Consumer Relations issues such as Gas contaminations, Nozzle overflow, site locations or behavior issues at our sites. Will Identify the requirements of a customer issue and recognizes when it is necessary to escalate to management within the GBS or Mexico Fuels Operations. As the first contact, is responsible for positive interaction with customers to give a favorable impression of bp ‘s operations.
Qualification, experience & required skillsEssential Education & Experience
- Manage, understand and monitor customer’s expectations and requirements which include, order processing, troubleshooting, heavy communication via Internet, phone, and e-mail and dispute resolution.
- Manage and follow bp’s Safety Initiatives and promote best safety practices.
- Assist bp to reach its’ Business Scorecard’s goals by hitting/exceeding team targets.
- Work as a liaison between multiple teams to ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through loyalty and confidence with both the customer and business partners.
- Provide strong phone service as part of a call center for both internal and external customers, resolving the majority of customer issues on the initial inbound call.
- Ensure fuel contaminations are resolved in a timely fashion and process is followed.
- Excellent customer service while being efficient from an operational perspective.
- Follow-up after escalating issues to ensure customer needs are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Support activities through immediate triage, escalation, resolution or logging and forwarding of customer inquiries/issues within ABSC and US Fuels Operations.
- Report all accidents/near misses appropriately and alert Team Lead.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of general business experience required.
- Experience in Contact Center and/or Customer Service environment.
*Hybrid work scheme, two days a week working from home and three days working at the office in Santa Fe, not a remote position*
- Customer focused and desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships and networks with customers & internal/colleagues/clients.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, keyboarding) and the ability to navigate and use software required.
- English proficiency (advanced level).
- Flexibility of schedule preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, well organized.
- Displays strong work ethic, accountability, strong team player and commitment to personal development, innovative and creative.