We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities. In this role You will:
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Customer Service Representative
What You will need to be successful:
- Execute day to day customer service related operational tasks to ensure the service meets customer expectation and is consistent with set process performance indicators, applicable service level agreements, and the customer service function core values.
- Leverage end-to-end understanding of specific processes / systems of own area, and act as the first and second point of contact for any verbal or written form of enquiries from external and internal customers, from the BP Business and third parties.
- Interact with external and internal customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and provide customer service via phone, fax and email to support one or more activities subject to the customer service area covered.
- Complaint handling: including accurate logging, seeking for the best solution, resolving and providing feedback to the customer.
- Proactive follow-up with Sales and Customer on pending activities preferably on the phone.
- Ensure effortless customer experience on the phone.
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained in all customer service and data collection systems.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Proficiency in English language
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customers’ needs / behaviours
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Highly motivated
- At least 6-months of previous experience in an SSC environment or in a customer services environment preferred.
- Experience in using SAP, Excel and/or Salesforce is an advantage
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award (SSC / BSC sector) second time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested