Aviation's vision is to be the fuel and services partner of choice for their customer. We are on a journey to transform our business to become more customer centric, higher performing and to play a key role in bp's net zero ambition.
Would you like to join our Customers & Products Aviation team as a Customer Service Coordinator (Contractor) to be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This role is responsible for managing the aviation pricing unit activities and leveraging the regional Process and Pricing Excellence resources to manage pricing demand. This includes providing guidance and expertise for standards vs complex offers to maximise value for bp as well as managing pricing administration to ensure successful price set up of price agreements and market prices.
About the role:
In this role You will have the opportunity to:
• Collaborate with regional Process and Pricing Excellence resources to manage pricing demand
• Manage pricing administration to ensure successful price set up of price agreements and market prices
• Act as an SME for complex deals to support margin growth with agreed customers
• Drive corrections and improvements in pricing administration to support an effective order to cash process
• Provide input, support and challenge to projects which require pricing expertise.
You will have a Bachelor degree and / or equivalent experience with a successful track record in process excellence.
It would also be essential that you have:
• Minimum 3 years of related experience
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels and in multicultural environment
• Pricing administration awareness for aviation globally including leveraging organisation teams that are not direct reports (e.g. regional process excellence teams)
• Proven experience in analyzing and developing complex processes and ability to articulate these to the external and internal stakeholders
• Experience using MS office applications and online systems & tools (i.e. SAP, PROS, Salesforce)
• Demonstrated record of efficiently implemented continuous process improvements.
• Knowledge of the aviation business is an advantage
• Knowledge of other European language