Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities. In this role You will:
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Customer Service Representative- Dutch Speaking
Register your interest now!
What You will need to be successful:
- Build up knowledge and competencies in the shipping industry, gather market intelligence and seek additional volume and/or opportunities to introduce new products.
- Operate the TLM (Total Lubes Management) service if required. The OM must have the ability, knowledge and confidence to recommend vessel order point and quantities and the credibility to justify decisions to customer
- Ensure efficient use of Manta and SAP system to produce correct invoices, including the execution of order amendments as well as proactive focus on clearing suspense and timely dispatch of invoices.
- Act as second level escalation point for team members
- Management of appropriate stakeholder relationships within the GBS and the businesses/functions
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Proficiency in English and Dutch languages
- Experience in customer service/order management/other logistics area
- Relevant customer service experience in a telephone environment and/or Business Service Center environment
- Experience in using MS Office application
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Have a deep understanding of the Customer Service processes
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested