Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
POLISH-SPEAKING SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE!
(maternity cover, 1,5 years)
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Execute day to day customer service related operational tasks to ensure delivery meets customer expectations and is consistent with set process performance indicators, applicable service level agreements and the customer service functions core values
- Demonstrate deep understanding of specific key account customers, processes/systems and act as an escalation point of contact for any verbal or written form of inquiries from external customers and consumers and internal customers from the BP Business and third parties
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and raise concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Take ownership and resolve escalated telephone and written customer issues
- Provide customer service via the internet, phone, fax, and email to support activities
- Complaint resolution, identification, and management of complaint root causes
- Log, assign, and track the progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained in all customer service and data collection systems.
- Make recommendations on existing knowledge base documents and identify knowledge gaps.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both the customer and internal business partners through the provision of timely, accurate, and high-quality service.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Willingness to work in a maternity cover position (expected end date: 30.12.2022)
- University degree is preferable
- Minimum of 12 months previous experience customer service skills in a telephone environment and or customer services environment preferred, ideally dealing with Key Account Customers
- Fluency in English AND Polish is a must
- A strong understanding of customers’ needs/behaviours is important
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in using SAP and/or Siebel and MS Office application is a huge advantage
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Relocation support may apply