Responsible for providing customer service support to help to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and maintaining an accurate understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
Customer Service SpecialistCustomer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities. In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Ensure adherence and compliance with the Code of Conduct, BP Policies, ISO standards and Credit policies across the organisation.
- Prepare regular management information packs and ad-hoc reports related to the performance of the relevant Lubricants channel teams in relation to disputes, blocked orders, customer complaints etc.
- Contribute to the delivery of continuous improvements in the area of performance MI and KPI’s; provide input into the development of annual plans for CS / O2C and enabling functions
- Support the implementation and operation of the standard dispute management process in the customer facing teams in order to achieve consistency and efficiency in O2C, ensure stable and controlled performance
- Maintain good working relationship with the key stakeholders across the organisation both internally and externally
- Be the main driver for transformation, standardization and simplification initiatives related to order to cash processes
- Give regular feedback to the operational stakeholders on any adherence issues and performance improvement opportunities of the individual teams. Propose ways of working changes to enhance the cooperation between the different teams.
- Perform regular analysis on the Backorder Report with focus on compliance percentage and comment quality, drive and escalate individual high impact cases as necessary.
- Provide operational support and coordination support to the Customer Service Team related to selected ongoing projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Previous customer service experience for at least 2 years
- Able to produce consistently high quality information within tight deadlines
- Fluent English knowledge