We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
.Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Team and advance your career as an
Customer Service Team Leader
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Adhering with the tasks outlined in the EMS/QMS Systems of EBSC
- Understanding the relevant procedures and processes for the relevant Businesses, as well as the internal BSC processes.
- Managing a team of Customer Service Representatives
- Ensuring timely resolution of Service Requests and activities within the Customer Relationship Management system (Siebel). Proactively seek to minimise or eliminate by addressing root causes in terms of either processes or behavioural changes.
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with direct reports.
- Organise monthly team meetings with direct reports.
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team.
- Run and analyse the identified Customer Service reports e.g. customer service management reports, monthly management reports and team performance.
- Develop, achieve and monitor Key Performance Indicators aligned to the Service Level Agreements
- Work closely with other team leaders within the BSC to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Develop a team environment that supports continuous improvements & promotes the BSC culture.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders, customers and external service providers
- Relevant Customer Service knowledge. Able to demonstrate awareness of business needs; ability to provide quality customer service; ability to problem solve customer issues
- Proven experience in coaching and leading a team
- Proven Experience in Customer Service
- Experience of working in Hungary or of working with Hungarian customers is desirable.
- Experience of working in the UK or of working with UK customers is desirable.
- Minimum of 12 months previous experience customer service skills in a customer services environment preferred