Supports the implementation of marketing, brand and comms programmes for the business. Supports the development, management and delivery of strategic programmes for the marketing team and adopts and adapts global brand offers, leveraging consumer & customer insights to drive innovation, defining country plans by brand and managing brand guidelines and policy.
The purpose of role
Key AccountabilitiesStrategy & Planning
- FM&S Aspac team is accountable for delivering the overall future mobility and solutions ambition for the Asia Pacific region, including electrification and other e-mobility services to partnership and customers. Among which, China is encouraged to deliver at least 50% of the total number of bp global charge points development and operation by 2030.
- The purpose of this role is to enable the bp in-house network operation and marketing capabilities, focusing on operation excellence and customer offers, which shall eventually contribute to the acceleration of charge point target deliveries to fulfil the bp Capital Market Day announced target.
- Define customer and marketing strategy of bp charging sites and operations
- Supervise external trends/competitor intelligence and standard methodology in support of refining internal strategy development
- Work with Ops Team and Digital Solution Team for seamless execution of strategy
- Define major marketing OKRs, incl. annual sales/gross margin targets, and get endorsement
- Develop annual budget plan and resourcing priorities for customer and marketing needs, and gain agreement to meet FM&S Aspac plans and budgets
- Handle the collaborate with bpxj JV marketing team to align on marketing strategies and priorities
Pricing & Marketing
- Develop and implement customer service programmes to improve differentiation of the brand
- Identify and propose incremental offers to improve customer acquisition and retention, while driving for incremental margins
- Work with internal CVP&E team to implement brand visual standards, and coordinate the consistent usage across the entire network
- Work with Ops Team to deliver major marketing OKRs, incl. annual sales/gross margin targets
- Set pricing and promotional strategy; review and approve promotional plans and customer communication
- Manage complex external relationship development with major landowners in formulating material land access
- Bachelor degree with MBA preferred
- At least 5+ years’ relevant industry experience in asset development, with solid previous case demonstrations
- Solid customer and marketing experience and track record
- Develop specific commercial and technical knowledge of EV transition and charging infrastructure development and operation
- Strategic and analytical thinking – comfortable using analytics to identify market movement, competitiveness and influence decision making to help refining internal strategy
- Retail operation or specific EV charging operation experience would be preferred
- Strong capabilities to contribute to prioritization
- Drives value-adding solutions - driven to build solutions to business problems. Track record of continuous improving/making valuable contributions
- Optimization mindset to keep testing out the right approach and capture learning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
- Ability to effectively partner with other team members, cross-functional team, peers and even successfully influence senior management to do the right thing
- Out-of-box thinking and be able to challenge the system by demonstrating the thinking and value of it
- Acts with integrity; role model of BP V&Bs to others in the function and business
- Work under pressure and still drive forward the overall agenda and deliver with quality
- Strong planning and organising skills to handle multi-tasks