The Customer Procurement Services Analyst plays a role in bp Reinvent, acting as a trusted universal partner to Customers & Products business and brands by rapidly resourcing and effectively leveraging agile talent to discover, develop, and smoothly deliver the maximum value to bp through expanded networks and ruthless prioritization.
The Customer Procurement Services Analyst (CPSA):
- As a business interface role in Vietnam & Thailand and work with procurement team to fulfill the sourcing and contracting activities in these two countries.
- Identifies high value opportunities with the organization.
- Enables projects to become faster and more flexible while developing a path to value relationships.
- Is accountable for a relentless focus on customer, End to end efficiencies and innovate commercial models with the Procurement team.
- Creates Procurement team satisfaction, by bringing best practices on all projects to evolve bp.
- Promotes respectful and high performing teams
The Customer Procurement Analyst role will require you to apply an agile mindset, quickly adapting to new tasks and categories working with variety of Supply Facing and Sourcing & contracting teams on category strategy development and implementation in support of bp’s aims and ambitions. Tasks may vary from performing analysis and co-ordinating key inputs e.g. supply market analysis, cost modelling and benchmarking to implementation of a category strategy at a site / market level by managing the localization of the category strategy and purchasing guidance to agreed timelines, and supplier management activities.
Ultimately, they form part of the C&P procurement team that are responsible for supporting and enabling activities to deliver the objective of providing the business with a supply base that supports safe, reliable and compliant operations, and that also delivers the innovation and business value benefits agreed in our category strategies.
In addition, the Customer Procurement Services Analyst may be required to:
- Support or lead the development of category strategies depending on experience
- Support the Value Delivery across for the global C&P businesses
Key Accountabilities :
The Customer Procurement Services Analyst will throughout the year work in many facets of the Customer & Product procurement as defined by the organizational priorities at the time. They may include:
Stakeholder Management Support
- In support of the Supply Facing teams, manage the interface between category strategy development and implementation by the delivery organization, working in partnership with Sourcing and Contracting, Global Business Services (GBS), Business Facing and Business teams
- Lead the development of communication content to ensure that necessary messages (such as status, plans, compliance, and market insights) are effectively disseminated across the organization, including the business interface organization
- Supports the objective of no compromise on safe and compliant operations
- Provide specialist Procurement and category guidance and advice to business stakeholders
- Provide specialist Procurement and category guidance and coaching to less experienced members of the team
Category Strategy & Implementation Support
- Lead the development of category strategies for low complexity categories (dependent on category scope and seniority of Analyst)
- Manage inputs to the development of category and sourcing strategies i.e. supply market analysis, cost modelling and benchmarking
- Working with the global Supply Facing teams, supporting the development of new and innovative global sources of supply, and working with the Business Facing organization, helping to build understanding and support for new sources of supply in the business
- Support Supply Facing teams by managing category strategy implementation activities including localization of category strategies and contract management
- Support Supply Facing teams to ensure timeliness and quality of all contracts required for safe, compliant and reliable business operations i.e. implementation in the appropriate systems, category compliance, contract management and requisitioners training
- Ensure compliance to BP policies such as risk management, delegation of authority and DP functional guidelines.
- Accountable for value delivery tracking from your activities.
Working with the Business Facing teams, routinely communicating with integrity across key business stakeholders to align the strategic intent of the relevant category strategy and the regional/local business needsKey Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree at a minimum
- 8-10 years of professional experience in purchasing and procurement positions, including multinational environments
- Good on project management across multi countries
- Understanding of the end-to-end Procurement process
- Demonstrated experience at delivering business benefits to an organization
- Excellent time-management and task prioritization skills
- Proficiency in English (oral and written), Vietnamese & Thai is preferred