Responsible for providing dedicated procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the hub or at site, based on sound procurement management knowledge, and conducting day-to-day (non-category aligned) procurement execution activities in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
The Customer Procurement Services Analyst will throughout the year work in many facets of the Customer & Product procurement as defined by the interpersonal priorities at the time. They may include:
Stakeholder Management Support
- In support of the Supply Facing teams, manage the interface between category strategy development and implementation by the delivery organization, working in partnership with Sourcing and Contracting, Global Business Services (GBS), Business Facing and Business teams
- Lead the development of communication content to ensure that vital messages (such as status, plans, compliance, and market insights) are effectively disseminated across the organization, including the business interface organization
- Supports the objective of no compromise on safe and compliant operations
- Provide specialist Procurement and category guidance and advice to business partners
- Provide specialist Procurement and category guidance and coaching to less experienced members of the team
Category Strategy & Implementation Support
- Lead the development of category strategies for low complexity categories (dependent on category scope and seniority of Analyst)
- Manage inputs to the development of category and sourcing strategies i.e. supply market analysis, cost modelling and benchmarking
- Working with the global Supply Facing teams, supporting the development of new and innovative global sources of supply, and working with the Business Facing organization, helping to build understanding and support for new sources of supply in the business
- Support Supply Facing teams by managing category strategy implementation activities including localization of category strategies and contract management
- Support Supply Facing teams to ensure timeliness and quality of all contracts required for safe, compliant and reliable business operations i.e. implementation in the appropriate systems, category compliance, contract management
- Ensure compliance to BP policies such as risk management, delegation of authority and DP functional guidelines.
- Accountable for value delivery tracking from your activities.
- Working with the Business Facing teams, routinely communicating with integrity across key business stakeholders to align the strategic intent of the relevant category strategy and the regional/local business needs
Formal qualifications constituting university degrees, examination certificates that confirm a level of educational attainment or licenses.
Membership of a technical or professional body that has confirmed an individual has reached a level of capability within a technical or professional field (usually but not necessarily obtained through examinations) or Formal certification that they can undertake specialist work or processes e.g. PMI.
A definition of the knowledge, skills, abilities and attributes that the candidate needs to have and/or
8-10 years of professional experience in purchasing and procurement positions, including multinational environments
Good on project management across multi countries
Understanding of the end-to-end Procurement process
Demonstrated experience at delivering business benefits to an organization
Excellent time-management and task prioritization skills
Proficiency in English (oral and written), Mandarin
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.