Grade IResponsible for providing customer service support to help to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and maintaining an accurate understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a
DNI and Pricing Dispute Coordinator
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities
- First point of contact for BP for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers or by internal customers within the BP Businesses.
- Interact with internal customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Handle all customer and support requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a weekly basis.
- Escalate activities that are not actioned by assignees.
- Contribute positively to achieving individual, team and organisational targets.
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems.
- Display flexibility and adaptability to work with and assist other teams within the organisation.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhering with the tasks outlined in the EMS/QMS Systems of GBS
- Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained in all Customer Service and data collection systems, minimising errors and resultant financial losses.
- Drive the invoice amendments, manual or consignment invoices, monitor invoice errors
- Coordinate, communicate and drive the mass invoice correction cases between the relevant backoffice teams and stakeholders. Ensure the timely notifications of the customers about the progress of the mass correction cases, through reaching out to the Customer Facing teams.
- Ensure that Delegation of Authority is in place for any correction or manual invoice
- Validate and control relevant invoicing and pricing requests from Company Policies point of view
- Manage escalations related to invoice and pricing - and invoice/data correction discrepancies
- Manage reporting on a regular and ad hoc bases to minimazie the goods issued not invoiced amounts
- Support and drive complicated price / invocie related queries and complaints
- Responsible for the maintanance of pricing and invoicing tools
- Representing in a prepared manner the pricing and invoicing teams on the dispute and billing block related calls and meetings. Gather the actions from the calls/meetings, drive and coordinate the solution.
- Analyze the historical data of the invoice corrections. Build, drive and coordinate preventive actions based on them in order to increase the customer satisfaction.
- Solely responsible for running and analyzing reports such as preventive and Vistex master request reports to decrease the price related discrepeancies.
- Manage, drive and coordinate daily invoicing related reporting tasks.
- Based on the finance Goods Issued not Invoiced reports, drive and coordinate the relevant channel related cases.
- Provide process efficiency and quality service based on the relevant SOPs and Job Aids.
In the DNI and Pricing Dispute Coordinator role, we have the following requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant Customer Service knowledge.
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- All candidates will have the following (minimum) abilities:
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements.
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines using team structure and by negotiating timeframes on work in order to ensure deliverable deadlines are met.
- Able to build contingency plans into daily work to deal with unforeseen circumstances in order to minimise potential problems.