From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the corona virus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
Responsible for supporting various business activities through the development of performance reporting with relevant business context through various reporting methods to drive business interventions to improve value delivery and using sound technical capabilities, identify process improvement opportunities, including the development of metrics and reporting to realize improvement potential, and support/manage teams delivering the prioritized initiatives/projects, from design through to implementation to help the organization achieve its initiatives.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Global Solutions combines various processes ranging from global transformation delivery, project and programme portfolio management, change management, template, business process management, automation centre of excellence, global data management and others.
Join our Data Analytics Services (DAS) Function and advance your career as a Data Integration Lead!
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Identify optimum sourcing & integration strategy ensuring transparency of data requirements
- Work with source systems specialists to understand data structures and tables
- Ensure an accurate representation of the source system is landed within an analytics environment with only crucial changes (e.g. data formats) effected in a controlled way
- Contribute to the upkeep of the data catalogue / data dictionary which creates – over time – a defined list of data sources which indicate best versions (golden copies)
- Data Ingestion: Move and combine data from one or more sources through the creation of sustainable integration routines & methods
- Deploy and maintain development standards and blueprints across a range of integration techniques and technologies
- Find opportunities to develop technology enablers that will help the business to deliver future data management needs which inform tools decision trees for integration
- Identify risks, dependencies, problems, challenges and complexities with the deployment of architecture, technology and development standards
- Data Collaboration: Work with other areas of data governance, data modelling community, Innovation & Engineering, IT to determine optimum approach for data preparation and associated systemic cleaning
- Data Product Delivery: Deliver data packets which support operational cutover, DQ improvements and analytics-ready data science exploitation
- Deliver effective on-boarding of new data sources into strategic mastering systems (e.g. SAP MDG)
- Own and develop relevant data integration work products as part of the DAS data change methodology
- Ensure data integration aspects are delivered as part of Gold and Silver data related change projects
- 5+ years of experience in data integration roles
- Operational and source systems table access and manipulation (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Variety of integration methods including ETL, virtualisation, semantic, FTP and SOA (etc.) both in batch and near real time
- Data analysis, profiling & discovery
- Expert-level understanding of working with data models
- Architecture certification (e.g. TOGAF)
- Requirements engineering
- Testing techniques
- Data integration tools such as SAP Data Services, Informatica etc
- Proficiency in English