The Data Operations Administrator for PLM is accountable to facilitate product line changes implementation, track product network changes and activities related to Streamline processes and managing responsibility of Streamline process effectively & efficiently in the A&P region. The role will provide operational support to deliver a highly connected relationship and rigour in the governance across all activities
- Administer product life cycles according to the Streamline process, managing additions and deletions to the portfolio efficiently within agreed SLAs.
- Coordinate data collection and consolidate reports to prepare various product reports.
- Publish derived analysis on Product line management- how many SKUs being introduced / deleted by country within the region.
- Drive Streamline process through the A&P, through successfully engaging stake holders across functions.
- Delivers new regional products in conjunction with regional Brand Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales, Technology, Supply Chain and the global marketing team, through end-to-end implementation of the Streamline Requests (SLRs) for each new SKU introduction.
- Work closely though rigorous coordination with country teams to ensure SLRs are close on time, as per agreed timelines.
- Run & Manage Streamline system updates, as and when required.
- Work closely with the global SLR admin team to help ensure A&P region SLRs are on track and system data reflect up to date situation.
- Support Product line management activities.
- Display flexibility and adaptability to work with and assist other teams within the organisation
- Understand and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders of varying levels of seniority to ensure efficient process is followed.
- Identify and implement process and solution requirements for the PLM process.
Essential Education & Experience
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office application
- Highly adaptable, with strong inter-personal skills and able to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure, intelligently assess and anticipate requirements
- Ability to prioritise incoming material and to determine what can be actioned or referred in their absence.
- Excellent team working and networking skills
- Flexibility and efficiency to ensure the roles and responsibilities are met in a timely and effective