We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have around 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Data function Team and advance your career as a
Data Operations Administrator!
Digital Solutions combines various processes ranging from global transformation delivery, project and programme portfolio management, change management, template, business process management, automation centre of excellence, global data management and others.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Be the centre of expertise for GBS Europe in our ERP and CRM systems (SAP, Salesforce) in compliance with our standard operating procedures, through the process of analysis, investigation
- Create and maintain various master data elements across the SAP ERP
- Create and maintain various data elements that support quality master data across the organization
- Perform regular data checks to ensure values are aligned with input sources and across the various fields in ERP
- Generate, review and action data validation reports
- Trouble-shoot master data related failures throughout the planning and execution process
- Identify and implement improvements to data governance processes to reduce the number of errors occurring and minimise rework
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluent English knowledge (written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office applications with the ability to navigate and use various software applications
- Advanced knowledge of data management to streamline data storage, tracking, maintenance and retrieval process
- Advanced knowledge of various systems to troubleshoot issues and also determine their root cause
- Experience in any CRM system- SAP is a plus
- Customer-focused and proactive
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize requests and to self-direct workload
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement