The Data Operation Analyst strives to deliver integrated processes, data and systems across the Business Units while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance
Key Accountabilities :
Essential Education & Experience :
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of addition, change and de-activation of master data records in accordance with SLAs. Types of records include but not limited to vendor master, customer master, material master, pricing master and finance master.
- Ensure data input is consistent with the data standards and meets the required levels of completeness
- Run Data performance reports for the key quality measures of completeness, consistency, uniqueness, and accuracy
- Identify and implement process and solution requirements for the master data management process
- Regularly track and resolve outstanding master data management issues. Based on agreed trigger points, further escalate to higher levels of authority for solution or direction and feedback
- Identify and contribute to the improvement of defective trends or areas of process performance weakness in the end to end process
- Contribute towards the data enrichment process for the Data sub-tower on a continuous improvement cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience managing a client-service oriented function with experience in Procurement / Supply chain or Finance field experience
- Sound experience in JDE & Siebel or other SAP is preferred
- Previous experience in data structures or data management/administration.
- Experience of working cross culturally and in an international environment
- Ability to communicate and influence across different levels in the organisation
- Engaging and collaborative way of working
- Resilient and experienced in working in multi-faceted environment
- Shared service centre experience.