The Data Operations Analyst is accountable to facilitate product line changes implementation, track product network changes and activities related to Streamline processes and managing responsibility of Streamline process effectively & efficiently in the AsPac, India & South Asia, MEKSA regions and Global Marine & Energy, aligned with our business partner strategies.
The role will provide operational support to deliver a highly connected relationship and rigour in the governance across streamline activities.
The role is responsible to drive continuous improvement for the operational communication framework and channels to drive effectiveness optimising the way in which we manage product lifecycle management and streamline activities.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Administer product life cycles according to the Streamline process, managing additions and deletions to the portfolio efficiently within agreed SLAs.
- To work with country planning closely in review & close the GSC owned stages on time as per agreed timelines (i.e. Stages of Sourcing 1, Sourcing 2 & Plant Coordinator).
- Delivers new regional products in conjunction with regional Brand Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales, Technology, Supply Chain and the global marketing team, through end to end implementation of the SLR for each new SKU introduction.
- Work with regional planning to provide standard reports and dashboards for overall streamline status. stages closure performance, activity scale by country/cluster/SL type/space & etc.
- Publish Weekly standard reports/dashboards in the designed platforms/forums.
- Monthly tracking on the SL on time closure performance and root cause analysis for mitigation actions with stakeholders.
- Publish derived analysis on Streamline activities & proposal in resource planning, streamline completion forecast & etc
- To work closely with GBS Data Operations Administrator & Analyst, Marketing & GSC stakeholders in facilitating the SL Prioritization and coordinate with countries accordingly.
- Drive Streamline process through the AsPac, India & South Asia, MEKSA and GME, through successfully engaging stakeholders across functions.
- Work with Global Streamline team in supporting the implementation of global initiatives as and when required.
- To drive continuous improvement opportunity in process and opportunity to synchronize the process of Streamline Vs Master Data Management for better efficiency & improve the speed to market..
- Support Product line management activities.
- Display flexibility and adaptability to work with and assist other teams within the organisation
- Understand and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders of varying levels of seniority to ensure efficient process is followed.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience working across different teams and dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to use initiative and drive continuous improvement via communication channels and target audience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office application
- Highly adaptable, with strong inter-personal skills and able to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure, intelligently assess and anticipate requirements
- Ability to prioritise incoming material and to determine what can be actioned or referred in their absence.
- Excellent team working and networking skills
- Flexibility and efficiency to ensure the roles and responsibilities are met in a timely and effective manner