From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the corona virus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
This role is accountable for maintaining the overall data quality strategy and associated execution plans ensuring they remain relevant and support of the broader strategic goals of the function.
This role also ensures that accountability is clear in respect of people playing their role to drive data quality improvement and that the function drives the provision of fit for purpose, innovative enabling technologies and architectures.
Responsible for supporting various business activities through the development of performance reporting with relevant business context through various reporting methods to drive business interventions to improve value delivery and using sound technical capabilities, identify process improvement opportunities, including the development of metrics and reporting to realize improvement potential, and support/manage teams delivering the prioritized initiatives/projects, from design through to implementation to help the organization achieve its initiatives.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Global Solutions combines various processes ranging from global transformation delivery, project and programme portfolio management, change management, template, business process management, automation centre of excellence, global data management and others.
Join our Data Analytics Services Function and advance your career as a Data Quality Lead!
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Dashboarding & Workflow:
- Build and maintain effective analytics and escalation mechanisms which detect poor data and drive resolution
- Design, build and deploy data quality dashboards and drives self-service
- Determine escalation paths and constructs workflow
- Collaborate with IT & analytics teams to drive innovation (AI, ML, cognitive science etc.)
- DQ Improvement Plans:
- Create, embed, and drive business ownership of DQ improvement plans
- Build data quality improvement plans
- Set targets for data improvements / maturity. Monitors and intervenes when sufficient progress is not being made
- Support initiatives which are driving data clean-up of existing data landscape
- Data Analysis:
- Own and execute quality assessments to aid improvements to operational process and BAU initiatives
- Analyze and profile data to expose patterns indicating data quality issues
- Drive root cause analysis to expose quality issues in data create and analytics consumption
- Work with business process specialists to understand process chains and process steps (CRUD) to find opportunities to drive and measure data at the point of creation
- Expose financial impacts of data issues
- Data Governance:
- Work with data governance teams to establish data quality criteria and standards
- Support data owners and data governance activities with quality metrics and the health of data
- Support the Head of Data in running Data Governance Forums including the provisioning of a proven fact-base for data quality performance
- Project Delivery:
- Oversee, direct colleagues and participate in delivery of data quality activities including profiling, establishing conversion criteria and resolving technical and business DQ issues
- 5+ years of experience in data quality/governance roles, in creating dashboards & workflows (powerBI Qlikview etc.)
- Crafting analytics and insight in a DQ setting (powerBI)
- Profiling and analysis skills (SAP Info Steward, Informatica)
- Solid grasp of data change methods incl. catalogues, glossaries and models
- Persuading, influencing and communication at a senior level
- Experience across both operational and analytics / science settings
- Proficiency in English