The key function of the Dealer Account Lead is to maintain and further develop positive relationships with a portfolio of our retail Dealer partners to provide them with support and grow business value.
The Dealer Account lead is responsible for building and sustaining strong and collaborative relationships with Marketing, Mobility & Convenience, Supply and Future Fuels to deliver outstanding partnerships and value to our Dealer Partners.
- Maintain the relationships for a portfolio of Dealers and responsible for account management and performance (volume & margin)
- Drive new business opportunities
- Lead contract negotiations for new and existing dealers.
- Single point of contact/accountability for given portfolio.
- Work closely with support team
- Work closely with Mobility & Convenience Partnerships team on strategic retail offers.
- Responsible for delivery and support of key offers across their respective dealer portfolio in conjunction with Bus Dev & Marketing teams.
As the successful candidate you will have – Experience
Skills & Competencies
- Experience operating in an Agile framework
- Broad understanding of Franchise Models
- Knowledge of Fuel & Convenience
- Relationship management experience
- Experience engaging and influencing a diverse range of partners, whilst maintaining strong relationships under challenging growth & competitive conditions
- Experience in working autonomously
- Experience delivering on complex contract negotiations
What we offer in return
- Consultative selling
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer relationship management
- Contract management
- Territory management & prioritisation
- Account strategy & planning
- Influencing capability across internal & external partners
- Permanent full-time position with a global organization that’s gearing up for the future
- A life. Genuine work and life balance, and an organisation culture that cares and commits to balance.
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to play a role in bp’s ambition to be a very different company by 2030
- Flexible work arrangements.
BP is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in our workforce. BP Australia & New Zealand encourages women, people of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Maori and Pacific Islander heritage and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. If this opportunity sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.
Please be aware that all bp ANZ employees must be Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia or New Zealand.Location – Wellington or Christchurch