The LC&S Analyst supports project execution of the CCUS project. This role reports to the Decarbonization Lead on the LC&S Team. The LC&S Analyst primary responsibilities included confirming appropriate allocation of resources, communicating relevant information to stakeholders, and ensuring timely execution of CCUS activities. This position requires strong relationships, internally in bpx and in bp group. The LC&S Analyst will interface with members of the bp and bpx CCUS team which spans across multiple disciplines. Additionally, the LC&S Analyst will assist with bpx decarbonization initiatives.
- Assist in setting up and executing resourcing agreement for the CCUS project
- Remain connected and updated in a dynamically changing CCUS space both internally and externally
- Research leading CCUS programs and initiatives
- Communicate key information to relevant bpx teams
- Participate in and collaborate with various individuals, workgroups and functions within bp on CCUS.
- Coordinate with various disciplines to ensure activities are executed timely
- Work effectively and efficiently across the wider CCUS team
- Support CCUS team in cost tracking and reporting
- Seek opportunities to drive low carbon innovation
- Work on special projects in support of decarbonization of the business
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in environmental, engineering, or science required with demonstrated experience in developing and executing low carbon initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, ideally in the oil and gas industry and have CCUS exposure
- Skilled at understanding decarbonization initiatives and CCUS programs
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to integrate delivery across multi-disciplinary teams and across internal organizational boundaries
- Strong analytical skills
- Relevant industry experience with proven competencies in project management, environmental, low carbon and/or operations
- Solid business and operational background to be able to understand impacts, technologies, and low carbon data.
We offer a reward and wellbeing package to enable your work to fit with your life. These can include, but not limited to, access to health, vision and dental insurance, flexible working schedule, paid time off policy, discretionary annual bonus program, long-term incentive program, and a generous 401K matching program. How much do we pay (Base)? $140080-181486 *Note that the pay range listed for this position is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible base compensation at the time of posting.
This vacancy has been posted internally in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy, which expects all employees to be in role for a minimum of 2 years before considering another position. If you have recently been placed in a new role as part of Reinvent, you will need to attach line manager approval to your application for any position. (https://myhr.bp.com/plus/myhr/career/cr-resourcing/Documents/talent-acquisition-policy.pdf